24 Mart 2008 Pazartesi

RESMİN DİLİ YOK,HERKES ANLIYOR İŞTE,YADA GÖZLERİNLE KONUŞMAK MI ?

Good day, my friend Ali! Having kept a daily tally of your web page, and I can say he's the best blog! are you Professional beekeeper? In many photos from other blog you yourself in! I will be happy to antallaxime beekeeping ideas as with my friend the ilhamy uyar!


Benim siteden menmun olup,bunu bana bildiriyor ama ben anlamıyorumki,Tercümecileri göreve çagırıp ne diyor ve ne diyecez ::)) ???

Perrospan: dear my friend,thank you to send nice comment for my blog..I m professıonal beekeper.I want to share knowladge all beepers,Always ı want to wait perfect idea and news.Best regards and wishes

İlhami Uyar'a thank you.
NOT:
“Arıcılık bilgi merkezi” ve” arıcılık” bilgi paylaşım “forumu” açılmıştır. Ülkemiz arıcılığına inşallah olumlu katkılar yaparız. 01/01/2010
http://www.aribakani.com/

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder